Monday, August 31, 2009

Long Distance Caregiving from Comfort Keepers Senior Care in Troy, MO

I moved a thousand miles away from my parents years ago. Actually Mapquest says it's 978 miles but who's counting? I call them at least once a week and so far everything is usually fine. I do have a brother that lives much closer and he is available in case something went wrong. But what if he wasn't? What if I were an only child, or my siblings lived even further away? Some elderly loved ones will also not tell you if anything is wrong because you "live so far away" or they "don't want to worry you". The following article gives some good tips on how to tell if there is a problem or not.

Long Distance Caregiving

If you are a long distance caregiver with parents in the St. Louis, St Charles or Lincoln County Area give Comfort Keepers a call at 314-288-0054.

No comments:

Post a Comment